Display material to advertise a product where it is being sold ranges from shelf strips, posters, banners, aisle stoppers, wobblers and can be used in and outside. Most of the time these promotions are temporary however often remain for a few weeks or even month in a lighted space, which typically sets specific requirements towards light fastness of the prints.
Here you can see a collection of pharmaceutical point of sale material printed on a Xeikon 3500 digital press.
The Xeikon 3500 has been the digital press of choice due to its flexibility and to the high speed on high grammages, which makes the digital press ideal for running high quality images or fine text.
What is the value of digital printing?
Digital printing and manufacturing offers possibilities for versioning, language changes and highest quality full color personalized print-on-demand of the retail shop. Combined with intelligent workflow and MIS integration, digital printing helps you in setting up the centralized logistic JIT flow of printed products to whole chains of shop, each having their unique mix of products, quantities and personalized POS materials.
Furthermore digital printing with Xeikon offers:
- optimal imposition of your job and waste reduction due to webfed technology
- offset quality with the advantages of digital printing
- 5th color station for brand colors
- excellent deinkability to support and ensure optimized recycling process
Which is the preferred digital press for pharmaceutical point of sale material?
The Xeikon 3500 digital printing press. The flagship in digital dry toner printing, which produces at true 1200 dpi for formats up to B2+ stunning speeds while offering with its digital front-end full flexibility:
- wide substrate range: coated and uncoated paper between 40 and 350 gsm (27 lb. text to 122 lb. cover)
- B2 format or bigger: 516 x 730 mm (20.3" x 28.7") or 516 x 1000 mm (20.3" x 39,4")
- variable data capabilities: perfectly suited to personalize book covers and dust jackets with barcodes, personalization elements such as recipient names, limited edition numbers etc.
- high quality printing: 1200 dpi with wide color gamut and spot colors
- top web speed: up to 19.2 m/min (63 ft/min)
- handles production volumes: 1,630 B2 sheets/hour
Which is the preferred digital production solution?
Below you can see an example of a full production set-up for pharmaceutical point of sale material including a Xeikon 3500 digital press, a Web Varnishing Module which adds a high-quality UV or water-based coating for protection and a Pile High Stacker to accommodate longer print runs. It is our complete digital printing solution, which comes with all the necessary components for seamless digital graphic arts printing.